lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bon Voyage!


Two posts in one day! Woah there, don’t try and stop me, I just can’t be tamed! I have been seriously lacking in the blogging department, so I am playing a bit of catch-up now!

May 31st was the final day of Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade. It was DAK’s parade at 3:45 everyday. To my understanding, the parade permanently went away because of the expansion coming to DAK.

People had their mixed reviews about the parade, but I for one, quite enjoyed it! I didn’t get to see it much during my program because of my lovely work schedule, but I did watch its final farewell performance on the 31st because I got off work right before it started.

I took a few pictures of the parade and figured I would share them as a post so that I can remember the little gem that was for years, my home park’s parade.












Did you see the parade? What were your thoughts? How could you not like it? People who say they didn’t enjoy it, must be masking their real sentiments for it as a coping method for its departure :)

Until we chat again, which hopefully is a bit sooner than the elapsed time before today’s posts, have a wonderful day!

x Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg