lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Parade Filming | WDW in December Day 2

Welcome to Day 2! If you haven't seen my post for Day 1, you can read it here, right now! (if following my visit in chronological order is important to you!)

This post is going to be photo crazy, so I'll try to limit my commentary and opening blurb here to a minimum! 

Day 1 was spent seeing Ariana Grande and Lexi Walker's performances filmed for television, and Day 2 was spent mostly watching the parade portion for the TV special! I arrived at Magic Kingdom bright and early once again, met up with my sister and some of her friends, and staked out our spot on Main Street for viewing! We waited for a few hours on our little bit of curb outside of the Main Street Confectionery and across from the Emporium before any filming began in this part of the park. 

The sun came up, and we warmed up a little bit-- it was still quite chilly, but hey! No rain like the first day so I was feeling good :)

Pretty soon, cameras were brought in and set-up began! I'll just start showing photos now, and write anything I feel you should know as we go!








"Who is that random man pointing down?" you may ask... That is the director for the parade filming :)

There she is ladies and gentlemen, one of the hosts, Robin Roberts!


The next portion of photos show what were some important shots for filming. It is the Frozen unit of the Parade, and this year's TV special is "Disney Parks Frozen Christmas Celebration" after all! 



Our other host, Tim Tebow then got in place for filming!





What a cutie!! Gah! I love him! I just want to hug Olaf!








After they got the shots they needed of the Frozen unit, we all filmed our reaction for a special effect that will close out the TV special! You'll have to tune in to see what it looks like, and after two days of being in awe while staring at nothing, I can't wait to see what I was reacting to :)

We are about halfway through the pictures I am going to share and this may be getting a bit lengthy for you all scrolling through, so I'm going to continue to share pictures from this day in a Part 2 post!

x Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg