lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

More Filming & a bit of Epcot | WDW in December Day 2 cont.

I have so many pictures I want to share, and posting as many as I have for Day 2 on one post was getting crazy! I'm just going to dive back into sharing photos, if you want to read more about this day to get more background, here is Part One for you!

After watching the filming from Main Street, they set up to film from the Castle Hub so we went down that way and found ourselves another patch of curb. 

For this next portion, we weren't near the TV cameras, but the floats did often stop in front of us or near us while waiting for filming, which was really fun! 










Cuteness overload!!! Dopey has my heart.


Dwarf huddle! Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, and... break! (That's probably what they said to each other, right?)



Merryweather, thanks for this moment! You work it! So delightful, seriously! Love her!



Speaking of love, hellooo Prince Phillip!





One Elf picture thrown in for good Christmas measure!

You guys, I STILL haven't seen Big Hero 6... I know... but look! Here are the stars!


One fun moment was when Phineas & Ferb and Stitch were stopped in front of us for a few minutes, and they started a dance battle, going back and forth! (Because you know, that's how a dance battle works!) It was phenomenal, what can I say? 





OKAY! How are we doing? Are we hanging in there? Have you made it this far? If you scrolled all the way down and actually made it to this point and are still reading, comment below or message me (via social media or text if you have my number) your favorite Christmas activity! I'll enjoy reading those and seeing who all reads this :)

Really on this day, Christine and I both took a nap at this point! It was a long day so naturally, that has translated into a long post! I just really want you all to fully experience it with me, and be like you were there, haha! So, if you're a little bit tired now, you're right on track! 

I am going to leave you with just 5 more photos because they are from this day too! Christine and I went to Epcot later that night to attend the Candlelight Processional! 

First, we got a little treat from the France pavilion, and then we went over to see the Candlelight Processional!

Our Celebrity Narrator, LeVar Burton. 



And some nighttime pictures of Spaceship Earth, because why not?

I loved the first two days of my trip, getting to experience the parade filming a bit because I watch it on TV every year, and this year I'll get to see how the pieces are all put together to make the final product! 

and... the Candlelight Processional was amazingly beautiful and made me even more pumped for Christmas! In all my years of going to WDW, I had never seen it until now!

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! I hope you all have a very blessed holiday!

x Lauren

P.S. Merry (early) Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg