lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade

Today was, as Rapunzel would put it, the Best. Day. Ever! It was so much fun because I was able to see the new "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" at Magic Kingdom! I loved the "Celebrate A Dream Come True" parade and was sad when I first learned that it would be coming to an end, but I have to say... this new parade does not disappoint! It was AMAZING! I sat on Main Street with my roommate, Maggie, and looked on in amazement at the spectacle of color that passed by me! It was seriously fantastic and I could go on forever, raving about it, but instead here are a few pictures I captured from it. I got a new app on my phone that can put watermarks on your pictures, and I got a little watermark crazy, so now even my most mediocre shots are protected! :)

My camera decided it had sensory overload and stopped working during the Maleficent section, with Prince Phillip, which was very cool because it was a whole sequence straight out of the film! It conveniently started working again right after that float went by, haha! I already have plans to go back and see it again though, so don't you worry, I'll get some shots of it in the near future!














This is just a little taste of the parade that made me so incredibly happy! I hope you all have the chance to see it sometime! Have a great week, folks! 

x Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg