lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

#100happydays

Recently I began the 100 Happy Days Challenge. Have you heard of it? It's pretty simple. For 100 days in a row, you post a picture of something that made you happy that day. It can be anything! Go check it out at www.100happydays.com :)

Considering that I live in Orlando and work at my favorite place in the world, being happy has been incredibly easy for me lately! I have been so genuinely happy since starting my journey with Disney in January that I want to stay down here and make this my life going forward. If you want to see my first week of the #100happydays challenge, go check out my Instagram which is where I am documenting the happy moments! 

I could have posted so many pictures yesterday because the whole day was a happy one! I joined my coworkers and friends, Nicolette and Jordan, and we made our way over to EPCOT! The plan was to get there at the opening of the park, run over to Norway, and wait in an incredibly long line so that we could meet Anna and Elsa from Frozen. That was the mission of the day, and one that after 3 hours of waiting, was accomplished! 

After all of that waiting, I was very excited and nervous to meet the girls, and it shows in the awkward photo that was captured! I don't care though because WE MET THEM!! I bought a Frozen book and had the girls sign it!




The Japan pavilion was our next destination because Nicolette and I really wanted to go buy these little tension reliever things for our backs. They look weird, and the concept is that you basically just hit yourself with it, but it feels amazing. 

Morocco was next, and we met Aladdin and Jasmine! Nicolette and Jordan had both never met them, so we figured a quick stop to say hello was necessary!



We then went back to Norway, and because someone cancelled their reservation and Jordan asked with his southern charm, we were able to eat at Akershus. (yeah, I have no idea how to say it either!) It is a character dining restaurant with the Disney princesses! They usually do not accommodate walk-ins, so we were very lucky, which is ironic because it was St. Patrick's Day (which is why Jordan is wearing those green pants, just so you know).



After lunch, we left and went our own ways, but then Nicolette and I joined back up and went to Magic Kingdom for a few hours. It was late, and we experienced a few very random and scattered rain showers, but it was great, and we had basically no wait for everything which is always a plus!

What has been making you happy lately? Take a moment to acknowledge the little things that may be adding joy to your life! I am in such a better place now personally, and I encourage you all to seek out the positives! 

Have a great week! We'll chat again soon!

x Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg