lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Exploring Disney's Boardwalk | WDW March Trip Day 1

I have just returned from another trip to Walt Disney World, and that means, picture-filled posts again! This time around, I went with my sister, Christine, and friend from my program last year, Nicolette.

Some days are very light on the number of photos taken, but others (ahem, Day 2 at MK ...cough..900 pictures..cough.. yikes!) were slightly heavier! I'll narrow it down to a more acceptable amount, and maybe share in a few posts for that day, we'll see, but hey! Who doesn't want to look at pictures of Disney? (If the answer is you, I am very sorry).

Our first day consisted of a very early flight down to Orlando, and me watching Big Hero 6 for the first time, a ride on Disney's Magical Express (disguised as a Mears motorcoach), some resort exploring, and a brief nap needed because of the before-mentioned early flight. After that, we decided to venture out to Downtown Disney, which we all know well, and then split up to see some old friends, and in Nicolette's and my case, go hang at the Boardwalk!

I have never spent much time at the Boardwalk before this trip, so I enjoyed the time to look around!











Stay tuned for pictures from Day Two at Magic Kingdom :)
x Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg