lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Friday, May 29, 2015

My Disney Instagram: @thefantasticaldream

I haven't posted on the blog in awhile, but it's for a good reason! (or at least that is what I am telling myself to feel better about that fact).

I've been quite busy working on a project that I can't wait to show you when it is finished!

Seeing as May is almost over, I wanted to get one more quick post out there in the world. Eight weeks ago, I started an Instagram account for my Disney photography! I take a lot of pictures when I visit the parks, you would think it was my first time there, and not like I've been going all my life AND ahem.. worked there... haha.

If you've been a follower of my blog for a bit, you'll know that I share photos here from my trips upon returning home, but those are just a fraction of the pictures I've taken!

I follow accounts on Instagram that post Disney pictures because it makes me very happy! I wanted another way to share my photos that would hopefully bring a little bit of Disney magic to people's feeds. 

Why not, right? A little dose of Disney on a regular basis? Sign me up!

The account is @thefantasticaldream. The name is taken from Dream Along with Mickey! I would LOVE it if you went and followed that account, and if you do, I hope it adds a little positivity to your life (because pictures of Disney characters can do that, for the record :D)



I hope you've had a great month! I cannot believe how fast this year is flying by! Make the most of every moment you can :)

x Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg