lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Saturday, December 26, 2015

A Christmas Fantasy Parade | Disneyland

Yesterday was Christmas, and I hope you all had a wonderful day! 

I have been preparing the blog post of my Disneyland trip, and these pictures were originally included in that! I felt like they should be a stand-alone post because they didn't quite fit into the look and feel of my other trip photos and because I wanted to post them while still as relevant as possible :)

I hope you are still feeling somewhat festive, even though the big holiday is now behind us! There is always a reason to celebrate, every day! Enjoy a little Disneyland Christmas now, and check back soon for my full trip post (Spoiler: there are lots of fun, colorful, joy-filled Disney photos coming your way!).



These two are way too ADORABLE, it's actually ridiculous





This is Eeyore acting all bashful after our side of Main St. expressed how much we loved him!















I hope you all had a lovely holiday season, and have a great rest of 2015 as we prepare to head into the new year!

x Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg