lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Get Connected!


Since starting my blog, it has been very fun to see that people are viewing and reading what I’ve posted. I know that I am not talking to a mass of hundreds here, but I just think it is very cool that anyone is reading this to begin with!

I wanted to point out a few ways for you to stay connected with me, and this blog. (If you are a family member who is coming here for updates while I’m on my program with Disney, this info will help you know when I’ve posted!)

First off, I have linked my social media sites to this blog with the icons on the right! I had to learn some basic coding to know how to do that, and I felt incredibly accomplished after completing it… it’s the little things, folks! I know that in addition to blogging and hopefully vlogging once I actually get down to Florida, I will be tweeting, Facebooking, and Instagraming my time as well!

Secondly, my blog is on bloglovin.com. If you are unfamiliar with that site, it is a place where you can add blogs that you wish to follow, and you have the convenience of all of them in one place! Super handy! On your home feed appears new posts from any blogs you choose to follow! If you want to get in on that action, click on the + icon on the right. You will need to create an account yourself, just a heads up! It is not hard to do though, so carry on! (Bonus- there is a Bloglovin app that you can download if you want to have my blog and others right within your reach!)

You can also keep up with my blog by following via email! You just have to enter your email in the box on the right side of the page, and then confirm you actually want to subscribe when a confirmation email comes to your inbox! Then whenever I post, it goes straight to your inbox!

Finally, you can follow on Blogger somehow. I know that that piece of information was not helpful in the slightest bit, but I am not actually sure how to do it! I should know more about it considering this is the platform I chose to create my blog on in the first place, but that is something for me to learn! I know it is possible because I see that some kind souls are already following me this way! If any of you can explain to me how following on Blogger works, please enlighten me! I am assuming that you will probably need to create an account yourself first before you can follow my blog, and if that is an inconvenience to you, this may not be the option for you, so please see above possibilities!

Eventually I might learn all of this Google+ stuff as well, but that is another whole ballgame that I am not quite ready to master!

I am really very curious to see who has read my blog, so if you are reading this, send me a quick message via any of my social media sites, email, text message (if you know my phone number :D), or just leave a comment below! Also, if you are reading this because you have followed a link from the DCP Facebook page, and you too have a blog you are using to document your journey, send me a link! I would love to check it out, and follow your adventures while you follow mine!

Whatever way you may come to read my blog and hopefully choose to keep up with it, I am extremely grateful for your time and investment on this little page! I cannot wait to start posting about exciting things that happen and all of the little things I learn along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg