lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Very Merry unBirthday to Me!


Because I was traveling down to Florida with my mom on my actual birthday, I waited until I had access to the parks, a friend to go with, and a day off work to celebrate!

My friend Kirsi and I went to Magic Kingdom on Sunday, exactly 2 weeks after my birthday! It was a very pleasant day filled with funny interactions with Cast Members, and memorable moments for us as guests! I posted a few pictures from that day on my social media sites, but I also filmed portions of it, which I just posted as a vlog for all to see!

It is up on my YouTube channel now! Head on over there to watch it, or you can watch below here! 


If you are newer to my blog, welcome! I wrote a post about ways to follow my blog and stay connected while I’m on my program and if you would like to read that, I will link that here for you!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day, evening, or whatever it is where you are now! Whatever it is that you are doing, I hope you too have a very merry unBirthday today!

x Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg