lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Saturday, August 2, 2014

A Quick Follow-Up!


After having my last post receive the most views I have had on my blog yet, I wanted to clear a few things up! Many people reached out to me, and I felt like some people might be under the wrong impression.

Nothing happened to force me to leave Disney. I'm not quitting. I wasn't "let go." I was here on the Disney College Program, an internship designed for a semester or slightly longer. My program end date was and has been for a while, August 1st.

It didn't not work out for me; it did! I was originally supposed to leave in May actually, but extended because it was so amazing for me!

I am leaving on good terms and hope to return in some capacity when the time is right! Since writing my last post, my eyes have been opened to see how leaving at this time really is a blessing in disguise, even though it may not feel like it.

So many people read my sad post, but I invite you to read through some of the archived posts from my program! They feature some of the many highlights I was blessed enough to experience over the last few months!

I thank you for supporting the sad times, but want you to celebrate with me for the happy ones too! My program was filled with countless happy days!

I don't know everyone who has read my blog--just part of the beauty of the Internet. It's pretty cool to see the page views I receive from other countries! I know it could be seen as strange that I'm sharing more personal things lately on such a public forum, but this blog was created for me to document my time here in Florida so that I could look back and see all that was experienced. This is just part of it.

With that said, obviously my time in Florida is coming to an end, but I plan to continue blogging through this journey of life. Will I be posting pictures of fun in the parks everyday? Of course not, but I will now get to find the fun in the more mundane things of life.

I know... it doesn't sound as exciting, but it will be a chance for me to look at life in a different way and with a desire to discover new things again! (That's what I'm trying to convince myself at least!)

I'm going to miss the life I've had down here, but I'll look back on this time with the fondest of memories! Thank you for following along with me!

x Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg