lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Just Hang in There!


It may be expected, but being home following the amazing six or seven months I spent in Disney, have had me feeling a bit down. Those months made up what has been the best time of my life so far. Moving back home after that has been a bit shocking. I’ve felt lost as to what I’m supposed to do, and felt pretty stuck without inspiration.

I just want to be happy in life. Don’t we all?

Since being home, I have started to find the peace and healing that I’ve needed. I’m learning to say, “yes” to life and to what will happen for me. I’ve been encouraged by the possibilities that lie ahead!

I’m one of those people who have always been inspired by quotes, and people’s spoken words. I was going through my Pinterest feed and was reminded of many hope-provoking thoughts. My laptop’s desktop is currently cluttered with saved images that I’ve liked, or been encouraged by lately, and I thought I would share some of them here in hopes that they may inspire someone possibly reading!

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest


Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest 

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest 

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest 

There are so many more pictures of quotes that I could share. Go look at them on my "Words" board on Pinterest (you can find it here) if you want to see more! I am going to try and sprinkle a few more in future posts!

Two speeches that have encouraged me are commencement speeches given by J.K. Rowling, and Steve Jobs. They are popular ones that clearly struck a chord with a wide audience, as seen in the large number of views they each received on YouTube alone.

Especially a fan of the first half of this one! ^


Finally, one song that has been especially uplifting lately is... this one, "It's Your Life" by Francesca Battistelli. Give it a listen! 


Basically, I am just leaving all of these individual pieces here so that they may possibly enrich someone else’s life the way they did mine. It’s all about the little things in life, folks, and it’s all about gaining perspective!

Speaking of little things! One of my favorite things is the sound of rain. I love waking up to rain or falling asleep to it; I find it incredibly peaceful. I'm just going to leave this website link right here for you all... I think you should go check it out: Rainy Mood. Just let that play for a bit when you need to relax and find some peace. You're welcome in advance. :)

In other news, I recently invested in a book that has been very helpful for me personally so far. Once I finish it and feel more comfortable recommending it as a whole, that will be coming your way as well!

I’m no expert in this, I know. I am just a girl living in the chaos of today’s world, trying to figure it out one day at a time. If you have anything enlightening to share with me, please do!

I hope your day is a positive one! Go forward, and pass it on! 

x Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg