lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Epcot and DAK Adventures | WDW March Trip Days 3 & 4

We spent two days at Epcot and DAK (Disney's Animal Kingdom). Interestingly enough, we park-hopped between the two both days, and even though they could have felt like the same day repeated, we did very different things each day!

Right now, Flower and Garden Festival is happening at Epcot. This was one of my favorite things during my college program last year, so I looked forward to seeing it again this year (and getting another Violet Lemonade!) Epcot is ridiculously beautiful this time of year with the topiaries and colorful flowerbeds. I wish the park always looked like this! 




I always love the Butterfly Garden :)



I'll take a fairy home in my size, please and thank you!





I love these guys! Even in topiary form, they are adorable, and I want to hug them all!




Beauty and the Beast... and Cogsworth... and a bunch of guests in France :)







I got the Yeti note, but apparently we were supposed to go for "cute Yeti"

Just Keep Swimming and Go with the Flow! I adore these photos with the cast, and they make me oh so happy! I'll be talking about my love for Finding Nemo: The Musical in a post soon :)


I love park days so much! No matter how many times I go, there is always something new to be discovered or experienced! I absolutely love it! 

If you haven't seen the pictures from my trip that I posted from the Boardwalk and Magic Kingdom, I've linked them for you so you can go see them! Stay tuned for one last post from this trip recapping it all, and then it is back to our regularly scheduled posts for the Disney Happiness Project :)

I hope you're having a good week!

x Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg