lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Sunday, October 19, 2014

who.what.Ren. turns One!

Image courtesy of tiveryluck at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Happy Birthday to who.what.Ren :)

Exactly one year ago, I made my first post on this blog! I had been preparing my blog for a bit before the post, but there was officially content on the 19th of October!

I have loved blogging for this past year and will be continuing going forward! My next post will explain a new year-long project I'm starting which will be documented here to share! 

A lot has changed in my life this past year, but at the same time, I'm the same old me (just maybe a better version)! I am still blogging for the fun of it because it is something I truly enjoy! I know that people read my posts and that feels very rewarding, but I don't expect a huge audience! Anyone that wants to come to the party is welcome, and I celebrate you!

To celebrate the fact that I've been blogging for a year, I updated the template of my site and gave it a bit of a face lift, if you will! I also recently updated the "About Me" page, but if you've been with me for awhile, you already know that stuff about me :)

In all honesty, it feels extremely good to have hit a milestone like this. I know, it is just a little blog, but I feel like I have succeeded at something, and in a world that can sting us and make us feel like failures, this feels pretty dang good.

So here's to one year *raises imaginary glass* and more in the future! 

x Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg