lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Peter Pan | Disney Happiness Project

With the recent showing of Peter Pan Live! December 4th on NBC, I was reminded of my love for Peter Pan!! It's not like I forgot, but it was like, hey! You sure do still love this! I love the energy that comes with Peter Pan. The themes in the story stand out to me, and have stayed with me. It reminds me to be adventurous, and stay positive, because that is how dreams are born and can come true! I have many Pan-inspired items, which I adore and proudly wear and use. These little trinkets are every day reminders for me to think happy and lovely thoughts!





The second star to the right

Shines in the night for you
To tell you that the dreams you plan
Really can come true
The second star to the right
Shines with a light so rare
And if it's Never Land you need
It's light will lead you there
Twinkle, twinkle little star
So we'll know where you are
Gleaming in the skies above
Lead us to the one who dreamed of
And when our journey is through
Each time we say "Goodnight"
We'll thank the little star that shines
The second from the right




Think of the happiest things

It's the same as having wings
Take the path that moonbeams make
If the moon is still awake
You'll see him wink his eye
You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!

Up you go with a heigh and ho

To the stars beyond the blue
There's a Never Land waiting for you
Where all your happy dreams come true
Every dream that you dream will come true

When there's a smile in your heart

There's no better time to start
Think of all the joy you'll find
When you leave the world behind
And bid your cares good-bye
You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!






Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up this week!
Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust,
x Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg