lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Monday, December 1, 2014

Writing to My Favorite Characters | Disney Happiness Project

This week I indulged myself and wrote some letters. I love the art of handwritten letters, and decided that it would be lovely to write out a few! This time around, I wasn't writing to my friends or family members though, oh no, this time I was writing to some very special people in my life.... some of my favorite Disney characters!!

I've seen the post that's been circling the Internet for awhile now about mailing a letter to a Disney character, and in return, they'll respond with a signed postcard... SO I think it is about time I test it out.

Because I am just sending the letters out this week, I will create a follow-up post to this one when I hopefully receive some sort of response in the upcoming weeks. :)

This little Disney activity made me happy this week because it was pure fun. How could you not enjoy yourself while writing a letter to a beloved character? I mean, really? 

Obviously, I have received my favorites' autographs before, and had many interactions with them in person in the parks, but this is a new way to interact with them while I'm not living near. I feel so excited at the prospect of receiving anything back in the mail. Truly, just thinking about it now makes me really smile! 

The eagerness and anticipation is such a positive feeling, and it reminds me that experiencing Disney magic isn't limited to the theme parks, it is all around us! 

I chose to write to Rapunzel, Peter Pan, and Merida. If all goes well, I just might have to send more in the future :)



Which character(s) would you write to? Comment down below with your response, I want to hear them! If you go one step further and decide to write to them as well, let me know! That would make me even happier!


The envelope will hold the postcards I (hopefully) receive back from Disney!


x Lauren


Hey there! If you feel so inclined and haven't already done so... SUBSCRIBE to my blog! What are you waiting for? You can enter your email in the box on the left column, and my posts will be delivered right to your inbox so you'll never miss an update! How convenient, eh? Also, if you use Blogger like me, you can add my blog to your reading list, and I'll be able to go check your site out in return! I love that people read my blog, and I would love even more to be able to put a name and/or face to those reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg