lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Sunday, December 28, 2014

DAK and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party | WDW in December Day 5

My final day in the parks was first spent at DAK in the morning, watching Finding Nemo: The Musical--one of my all-time favorites, saying goodbye to my friends that were working, and riding Everest with one of the managers from my time with Disney.




"es-cah-pay"



"They're good!" Yes, Dory, I would agree with you! They are!





"That's my dad!"








Then it was off to Magic Kingdom for the final evening of my visit. I went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, which I wrote much more about in a previous post as part of my Disney Happiness Project

That previous post has a lot of pictures from the party, including all of my character photos from that evening! I met the Seven Dwarfs, Snow White and Snow Prince, Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, Cinderella and Prince Charming, and Prince Ali and Abu! All of those photos can be seen in that post! It also has a few other pictures from the night of the castle show, Main Street covered in snow, fireworks, and Anna and Elsa in the parade! I didn't want to repeat them here for the sake of those who read every one of my posts :)

I have many photos that I didn't share in that post, however, and I thought I would share them with you all now! If you want to see all of the others though, just click on the link above or here :)




























....and that's a wrap on my trip! I hope you've enjoyed looking through my pictures, and that you were able to experience a little bit of the Disney magic I felt while I was back down there! If you would like to look back through the other days of my trip, or if you missed a day, you can find them on the right panel of my blog in the Archive. 

"There's no place like home for the holidays!" That's exactly how I feel, which is why the trip down to my Disney home was so special and such a blessing!

Now, I begin mentally planning my next visit for what is hopefully the not-too-distant future! Don't worry, I'll take you all along with me when it happens! :)

x Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg