lauren spitler

who.what.ren

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Four Parks in One Day | WDW in December Day 4

Day 4 was spent with my friend, Lane. We set out to Magic Kingdom, and then got some Starbucks on Main Street before our jam-packed day!

We met up with my sister, Christine, and friend, Jenny! Christine's roommate loves to hang out with Pluto, so we thought we would pay him a visit and see for ourselves!


 Christine and her pal!



Group hug! I love Pluto- meeting him was so much fun!


Here is the same picture, but from the camera we were looking at!


I said this before on my Instagram, but anytime I hang out with my sister, a photo shoot is bound to occur, which you'll see in a series of photos in a moment and throughout this post!







This perfectly captures our friendship at most times, haha! I love you, Lane!

 Thank you for taking the photos of Lane and me, Jenny! 






Back down to Main Street! My sister posted a Vine from our time watching this little show!


Next, the four of us hopped over to Epcot!




Thanks again to Jenny for taking these upcoming photos of Christine and me, and to both Jenny and Lane for your patience! :) We love Morocco!






Next we went over to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus! They were hanging out in The American Adventure!

PC: Christine


...and then we had lunch in Japan!





A little bit after this, we finished up at Epcot, and Lane and I then hopped over to DAK so that I could briefly catch up with one of my old coworkers, Aaron! Thanks for the photos, Lane, and for making us laugh so much!




Finally, to complete our 4-park day, we hopped over to Hollywood Studios so that we could stare at "The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights." It is worth staring at.







Oh, and we rode Tower. We clearly had a blast. :)

After spending time at the parks, Lane and I went to Downtown Disney to meet up with some other friends and old coworkers to celebrate our friend, Kaitlyn's birthday! It was a full, and very happy day!

x Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg